Did you know…
- That you’re free – free to just be the “you” God made you to be
- You’re not responsible for the choices other people make, just your own
- You don’t have to save everyone or fix their problems, only Jesus can do that
- You don’t have to figure out how to get from point A to point B, you just trust God
- You are loved more than you can possibly think of, dream up or imagine, even when you mess up
- There’s no such thing as a perfect person (except for Jesus)
- Everyone has some kind of dysfunction in their life and in their family, and that’s okay
- God made you the way you are on purpose and He has good things for you to do, in whichever stage of life you find yourself right now
- It’s okay to laugh and have fun when you worship and praise God
- God gave everything to have you near, to have you walk with Him, talk with Him, love Him and be with Him forever.
- God’s forgiveness and fresh start are available for you today and every day.
- You can’t make God love you more by “being good.” He just loves because He IS love. So be still and be loved by Him. Do good just to thank Him and help others know Him.
- That anything good in me and you is from God, not from us
- You connect with God differently than others, and that’s okay. You may connect through music, through being outdoors, through journaling, through quiet times, through serving other people…whichever way you connect to Him is okay.
- Guilt is not from God. It helps us realize we need to change but God doesn’t want us to live under guilt. He means for us to be FREE
- You are FREE when you accept Jesus’ forgiveness and surrender to Him. I’m talking truly free.
- This day is God’s gift to you because He loves you. He was watching you sleep and couldn’t wait for you to open your eyes and wake up. He’s singing over You because He is so delighted in You, today, right now. Take His hand and just wait and see all the beautiful things He will show you.